The Landlady

This week we have been learning to write stories with foreshadowing. we had to write a letter in the characters place pretending like we are writing to one of our family members or friends. This was fun because we got to use our imagination and put yourself in the characters place.  Bye! 🙂

THE LANDLADY 

Dear finn, 

223 Carnaby street.

I have found myself in a horrific situation as for some stupid reason I walked into a sketchy ‘hotel’ as I was walking down the street trying to find Bell And Dragon so I could go to sleep and then I came across a sign that was so mesmerising I just had to knock on the door. The sign said, 

‘BED AND BREAKFAST

BED AND BREAKFAST

BED AND BREAKFAST.’ 

Now, I am aware that this sounds ridiculous but I think something is horribly wrong. She keeps giving me creep vibes and she keeps giving me strange compliments, keeps offering me odd tasting tea, and her only guests are from 2-3 years ago. If you ask me. That’s weird!  But honestly this lady truly is weird. Like, she kept talking about her old guests but she said ‘there wasn’t a blemish on his body. How would you know that unless you’ve seen his whole body… See creep! Unless i’m wrong but I don’t think I am, and she has these weird stuffed animals in her living room. She said she did it herself. What if she wants to stuff me next…? I’m just kidding that won’t happen, I mean, surely not? Anyways, around 30 minutes ago I was reading the names on her list for who have stayed before and I swear I recognize the names. Like ive seen them in the newspaper before. Things don’t add up, the rooms are airy and every room I walk in I feel like i’m not alone. I’m feeling tired and dizzy now after I drank the lady’s tea, so I’m writing this with the last of my energy. I hope to see you soon.

• Billy.
  • 47 Bath Road